New Product Alert – Coming Soon to the DFY Content Shop
Not only do I write amazing content, I love creating digital products. Whether its courses, an eBook or Canva templates — I know that creating the product is just the beginning. After I’ve finished designing, I often ask myself: How should I market this darn product? I’ve created so many amazing products and then, at the last minute, put a random image to it without thinking about the full potential of having a professional mockup. Using the right image can do wonders for your brand and sales. I wanted to create something easy-to-use but that also looked really professional. That’s how these Neutral Abstract Digital Product Mockup Canva Templates were born!
What are Digital Product Mockup Templates?
Digital Product Mockup templates are a great way to showcase your product. They are easy to use, customizable, and provide a professional looking final design for any industry or niche.
You use them to show off your product in action, or just show it in the best light possible! The minimalist, abstract design and neutral pallet is modern and trendy and doesn’t take away from your products. Instead, it compliments it!
These digital product mockup templates are perfect for:
- Course Creators
- Digital Product Creators
- Coaches & Brands
- Social Media & Content Managers
Why Digital Product Mockups?
You’ve worked hard on your products. You’ve created something new, innovative, and exciting. Now it’s time to take the next step and sell it! Mockups are a great way to show off your work so you can
With mockups you can:
- Showcase your product features and benefits
- Give potential customers an idea of how to best use your products
- Demonstrate how easy or difficult the digital product is to use
How to Use these Canva Digital Product Mockup Templates
Here’s how to get started:
- After you’ve completed your purchase, you will receive a pdf file containing the template link to edit the design in Canva.
- Although unnecessary, I suggest making a copy of the original design before making any changes.
- The final step is simply dragging and dropping your product photo into place as desired, adding text as needed, adjusting colors and sizing if desired, then saving your design for later use!
- If you run into any issues, be sure to check the grouping, order, and positioning of any elements in the design. These templates contain multiple layers, which will require some manipulation. Nothing major, I promise.
Custom Canva Templates for Marketing Your Digital Products
Canva is an online website design software that allows individuals and businesses to create custom templates for print and digital media. Canva has over 100 million users worldwide and offers a free basic plan with paid premium plans for business users. Here are some ways you can use Canva alongside these custom templates to help market your digital products:
- Create professional social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) using these beautifully designed templates and use the content planner available in Canva to schedule and manage your social media for the month.
- Make an infographic as part of your product launch strategy or a blog post series, which includes information on why people need your product, what makes it different from similar products on the market, and why they should buy it now rather than later.
- Use the same infographic as part of a marketing email campaign promoting discounts during an upcoming sale day event or seasonal sale period – make sure to include links back to pages where customers can purchase your digital products!
I have created this set of custom templates to make your life and content planning easier. I know that your time is valuable and wanted to help you get the most out of it! I designed the templates to be used with Canva, a free online program with some amazing features for creating beautiful graphics in minutes. All you need to do is click the template link and save them into your template library so they’re ready when you need them for marketing, like scheduling social media posts. With these at hand, all of your digital products will look professional and eye-catching. These custom Canva templates will soon be available at the DFY Content Shop, Etsy, and Creative Market. Be sure to subscribe to the blog or follow me on social media to be one of the first to grab this hot, new template set!